Yes. The minimum/maximum stay can be found next to the monthly price section, right under the pictures. Minimum stay dates will always be for at least 1 month (30 days), and maximum stay (if applicable) can be for years in some properties, but bear in mind that each landlord has their own rules so please check this information for each property you are interested in.
Articles in this section
- What information can I see on the listings?
- What is the total amount I will have to pay for my stay?
- Who do I pay my rent/deposit/fees to?
- Is there a minimum/maximum stay in each property?
- What is the minimum stay?
- How and where can I check the availability for a property?
- Can I get in touch with the previous tenants of the room/property that I am renting?
- How much are utilities each month?
- What is the amount of the deposit?
- Why are the availabilities sometimes incorrect?