Yes, the minimum/maximum stay can be found near the monthly price, under the pictures. [picture] Minimum stay depends on the city/country but normally is more than 30 days, the maximum stay can be even indefinite in some properties; each landlord has their own rules so please be sure to check this information for each property you are interested in renting.
Articles in this section
- Can I cancel the booking?
- How can I benefit from the No Deposit policy?
- What is the administrative fee?
- How do I search for accommodation?
- How can I book?
- How and where can I check the availability for a property?
- My booking has been accepted, now what?
- Do I need to pay a deposit?
- What happens if I don't like the property I moved into?
- What is the minimum stay to rent through Spotahome?