Yes, the minimum/maximum stay can be found near the monthly price, under the pictures. [picture] Minimum stay will always be at least 1 month, but the maximum stay can be even indefinite in some properties; each landlord has their own rules so please be sure to check this information for each property you are interested in renting.
Articles in this section
- How do I search for accommodation?
- How can I book?
- How and where can I check the availability for a property?
- My booking has been accepted, now what?
- Do I need to pay a deposit?
- Can I cancel the booking?
- What happens if I moved into a Spotahome property and I don’t like it?
- What is the minimum stay to rent through Spotahome?
- What happens when I arrive at the property?
- Are couples allowed in the properties?