In order for a tenant to be able to place a booking request via Spotahome he/she needs to authorize the payment of the first month’s rent in addition to the booking fee. When the booking is confirmed by the landlord, that payment authorization is captured. If you wish to have more information about this matter, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
Articles in this section
- What guarantee of payment do I have from the tenant?
- Can I control who rents my property?
- Can I contact Spotahome regarding an issue with a tenant who booked through Spotahome?
- Is Spotahome’s service exclusive?
- How fast will my property get rented if I advertise through Spotahome?
- Will I need to show my apartment to all people interested in my property?
- Does Spotahome charge for its services?
- How does Spotahome help tenants and landlords?