Once you accept the booking request from a tenant, the booking is confirmed and we will therefore send you an email with his/her contact details so that you can both be in touch directly.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if I have a new booking request?
- How do I contact the new tenant?
- Is Spotahome’s service exclusive?
- What do I need to do to accept a booking?
- Can I contact Spotahome regarding an issue with a tenant who booked through Spotahome?
- What happens if the tenant leaves the flat before the contract ends?
- Can I cancel a booking once it is already accepted?
- How many days do I have to confirm the booking request?
- How do I reject a booking?