For your comfort, Spotahome will check your property once and collect all the information needed to advertise your property on our web. We will make a video, take pictures and ask you all the relevant information so that the tenants can feel as if they had visited your property in person.
Articles in this section
- How fast will my property get rented if I advertise through Spotahome?
- How can I advertise my flat on the website?
- Can I control who rents my property?
- How do I know when the ad is published?
- Am I the one who determines the rental price of my property?
- Why do the ads stay on the website even after I have accepted a booking?
- Can I have specific requirements for the tenants?
- If one of my rooms/properties becomes available what do I need to do?
- How long until the information is on the website?
- Will I need to show my apartment to all people interested in my property?