If you need to register yourself officially at the property in order to have access to social services like healthcare, or for other purposes, such as residence permits, you need to mention it in the Booking process, under the section “Please tell us about you and where you will study or work”, as not every landlord allows this.
Articles in this section
- What is the administrative fee?
- How do I search for accommodation?
- How can I book?
- How and where can I check the availability for a property?
- My booking has been accepted, now what?
- Do I need to pay a deposit?
- Can I cancel the booking?
- What happens if I moved into a Spotahome property and I don’t like it?
- What is the minimum stay to rent through Spotahome?
- What happens when I arrive at the property?