If you need to register yourself officially at the property in order to have access to social services like healthcare, or for other purposes, such as residence permits, you need to mention it in the Booking process, under the section “Please tell us about you and where you will study or work”, as not every landlord allows this.
Articles in this section
- Can I cancel the booking?
- How can I benefit from the No Deposit policy?
- What is the administrative fee?
- How can I book?
- My booking has been accepted, now what?
- Do I need to pay a deposit?
- What happens if I don't like the property I moved into?
- What happens when I arrive at the property?
- My landlord still has not gotten in contact with me. What should I do?
- What do I do if I do not receive a response to my request?