If you need to register yourself officially at the property in order to have access to social services like healthcare, or for other purposes, such as residence permits, you need to mention it in the Booking process, under the section “Please tell us about you and where you will study or work”, as not every landlord allows this.
Articles in this section
- Can I cancel the booking?
- What is the administrative fee?
- How can I book?
- What happens if I don't like the property I moved into?
- What happens when I arrive at the property?
- What do I do if I do not receive a response to my request?
- How can I contact the landlord after my booking?
- Will Spotahome assist me during my check-in?
- Who do I contact if I have an issue after I move into the flat/room?
- What are landlord policies?