Spotahome's policy is to only work with trustworthy landlords that we know will meet our quality requirements. If a property is not yet verified it is most likely that it belongs to someone we have been working with for a long time or to bigger property managers in the city.
Articles in this section
- What information can I see on the listings?
- What is the total amount I will have to pay for my stay?
- Who do I pay my rent/deposit/fees to?
- Is there a minimum/maximum stay in each property?
- What is the minimum stay?
- How and where can I check the availability for a property?
- Can I get in touch with the previous tenants of the room/property that I am renting?
- How much are utilities each month?
- What is the amount of the deposit?
- Why are the availabilities sometimes incorrect?