The amount of the deposit is, in most cases, equivalent to a month's rent. However, it may vary depending on the landlord. Please check the Landlord Policies Section in each ad to find the specific deposit required by the landlord.
Articles in this section
- How can I be benefit from the No Deposit policy?
- What is the administrative fee?
- How do I search for accommodation?
- How can I book?
- How and where can I check the availability for a property?
- My booking has been accepted, now what?
- Do I need to pay a deposit?
- Can I cancel the booking?
- What happens if I moved into a Spotahome property and I don’t like it?
- What is the minimum stay to rent through Spotahome?