In order to see if a property is available for the period of your stay, you need to look at the calendar below the picture on the ad. The green and red colours show the availability of the property according to the dates. The green color means the property is available and ready to be rented, and the red color means the property is occupied those dates by another tenant and is therefore not possible to rent. Furthermore, below these availability bars you can check the minimum and maximum stay of this property.
Articles in this section
- What is the administrative fee?
- How do I search for accommodation?
- How can I book?
- How and where can I check the availability for a property?
- My booking has been accepted, now what?
- Do I need to pay a deposit?
- Can I cancel the booking?
- What happens if I moved into a Spotahome property and I don’t like it?
- What is the minimum stay to rent through Spotahome?
- What happens when I arrive at the property?